Tp link Router Setup
Welcome to the http://www.tplinkloginnet.us/ the only website which will look after Tp link router setup related queries. In this website, you will get updated blogs, articles and troubleshooting tips on Tp link router setup, login, admin password and firmware update. Along with this, you will get to know about various Tp link router models and their specifications. So, if you are TP link router user, or wish to know more about your product, this is your chance to get connected with router experts. For example, if you have issues of, tp link default ip, tp link router setup, how do I log in to my router? Or tp link router login ip, tp link router login, unable to access tplinkwifi net and more like this, we are here to assist you on this website. Let’s start with some background of Tp link router.
Overview of Tp link Router
Tp link brand is a well-known name in wireless, dual-brand routers. Tp link is able to earn a solid reputation over the years by generating high-quality routers. Tp link routers are capable of providing fast wired connection & with the Gigabit Ethernet standard approx. 1,000Mbps data transmission speed. Beside this, there are plenty of features or settings in Tp link routers. From basic router to wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router, you will get a number of advanced routers under the Tp Link brand. Few examples are TPlink Archer c8, TPlink Archer c5400, TPlink Archerc3200, TPlink Archer c7, TPlink Archer c60 &TPlink Archer c2300. So, if you wish to have fastest transmission speed, Tp link router is for you. With Tp link router, you can have rock-solid reliability, easy setup, and decent Wi-Fi speeds & range.
General Features of TP link Router
- Dual-band 2.4GHz and 5GHz
- Wi-Fi AC1900 speeds
- Four Gigabit Ethernet ports
- USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 ports for printer & file sharing
- Ethernet WAN and 4 LAN RJ45 ports
- 300Mbps wireless speed, best to stream HD videos and extensive bandwidth consuming apps.
- Has support for Supports 802.11ac standard
- Can provide 1.75Gbps of total available bandwidth on 2.4GHz 450Mbps and 5GHz band.
- Advanced Security features
- Guest Network Access, share the network with your guests, without compromising your network essentials
- External Antennas for Overall Network Coverage.
- IPv6 Supported
- WPS to connect a client device.
- TP-Link HomeCare, a feature of TPlink Archer c2300 prevents from latest threats.
- TPlink Archer c2300 features great 1.8GHz dual-core 64-bit CPU.
Tp Link Router Setup
- For Tp Link Router Setup, the user will require following things.
- A PC with an Ethernet port.
- A Tplink router, (TPlink Archer c60) any model & availability to a power outlet.
- An Ethernet Cable.
- Active Internet connection wired or wireless.
Tp Link Router Setup (Hardware) TPlink Archer c8
- Unpack your TPlink Archer c8 and attach router antennas to the device.
- Switch off your computer wifi, in case it is ON.
- Now, plug in the Ethernet cable into any of the switch ports & it’s another end into PC Ethernet Port.
- Seal the power adapter into an available power strip or wall outlet.
- Next the DC power jack into the rear of the TPlink Archer c8 and then press the power button, if any.
How do I log in to my router?
- Turn off your router, modem and then the computer.
- Now, choose your connection Type, either wired or wireless.
- Connect the modem to TPlink Archer c7 WAN port via an Ethernet cable. Next, connect your PC with an Ethernet cable to the TP-Link router’s LAN port.
- First, switch on your computer and router and then your Modem.
- Now, launch a web browser on a device either computer or wireless.
- Enter the TPlink Archer c7 default web address http://tplinkwifi.net. Into the browser address bar.
- Once you enter the web address, tp link router login will get displayed on your computer screen.
- Here on tp link login admin page, you have to provide tp link router login credentials.
- If you know what is TP link Archerc3200 default login credentials, enter in the given fields. Or else ask for tp link router admin assistance or get help on How do I log in to my router?
How to troubleshoot tp link default IP Address Issue?
Most of the TP link router uses 192.168.1.1/192.168.0.1, as their default LAN IP address. If you face issue with your link default IP Address, it can be due to confliction with the IP range of your current ADSL modem/router. To resolve this issue, simply modify the LAN IP address of the TPlink Archer c60 to shun such conflict. So, check the following steps which might help you on this issue.
- Launch a web browser on your wireless device and computer. Use whichever device, you want to utilize for tp link default IP Address Issue.
- Type the IP address of the device, into the browser address bar & press enter button.
- Take care while entering the tp link default IP Address.
- In the next, tp link router login ip window, provide tp link router login credentials.
- Default tp link router admin credentials are admin. Once you enter the details Click OK button & continue.
- Next, visit the Option Advance Setup & then the LAN. Here, you can modify the tp link default IP Address for TPlink Archer c60.
How to Troubleshoot Connection Issue, after Tp Link Router Setup?
So, you have successfully setup your TPlink Archer c9.Or you also connected to the wifi network, but still unable to connect to the internet? Well, you are not the only once, who have this issue, with their TPlink Archer c9. Mostly Tp link router users, face issue of unable to connect to the internet, even after the Tp Link Router Setup. If you are also facing the same issue don’t panic, follow the below-given steps.
- First of all, verify if wifi network connection of your PC is set to acquire IP address by default or not? Also, check if it is setup to obtain DNS server address by default or not?
- Just In case, you are not sure, how to configure it? Take assistance from our team for tp link router setup and tp link default ip (TPlink Archer c9).
Why can’t I log into web management page of TPlink Archer c5400?
- Check the Physical Connection. Your TPlink Archer c5400 comes with a built-in internal web server. So, there is no need for internet access. Still, it requires Physical Connection between your TPlink Archer c5400 and devices connected to it.
- Check IP info of your device.
- Verify browser settings.
- At last, check the firewall and anti-virus.
How to Enable Access Control in TPlink Archerc3200?
Now, you can block or allow certain client devices from accessing your network through wired or wireless connection. Follow below-given steps and start protecting your network on your TPlink Archerc3200.
- Start with, opening a web browser on your computer or wireless device.
- Type TPlink Archerc3200 default web address http://tplinkwifi.net, into browser address bar.
- Now complete the formality of Tp link router login, by entering tp link router admin username and password. If you have personalized TPlink Archerc3200 default login credentials, enter the fresh details.
- Next, visit the option Advanced, next to the Security & then the Access Control.
- Press the Access control button.
For more information on below-given topics, stay connected with our team of experts, over the toll-free number and live chat. Here are the topics, on which you can access help from our team.
Topics Which Might Require Assistance
- tp link router setup
- tplinkwifi net
- tp link router admin
- tp link login admin
- tp link default ip
- tp link router login
- How do I log in to my router?
- tp link router login ip
Common Structure of the Tplink router
Most of the today’s generation routers are dual-band router. They support both 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz frequency. 2.4 GHz band is generally used for browsing the internet or sending emails and 5 GHz band is used for streaming videos or playing online games. You will have a WPS, reset, power, LAN ports, WAN port, and USB port on the router. Also, have LED lights to check the status of the router.
How to find the IP address of the Tplink router?
If you need to know the IP address of the Tplink router then there can be two situations for this. The first one is, if your router is installed by your Internet Service Provider (ISP) then you can get the IP address and login details from the ISP. If you have installed the router yourself then you can find it either on the bottom of the router or in the documentation that comes with the router. If you find it difficult to locate the IP address, chat with us live to know it.
Tplink wireless router setup
Follow the steps given below to setup your Tplink router.
- Connect your computer to one of the LAN ports on the router.
- Launch a web browser on your computer and type the IP address 192.168.0.1 in the address bar of the browser window.
- Hit the enter key. A login window prompts. Enter the login details of your Tplink router. Click on the submit button.
- Select tp link quick setup and follow the instructions thereafter.
By using this feature of your Tplink router, you can provide internet access to visitors or guests. If you have established a guest network then the guests cannot be able to access your main router’s network. They have separate username and password for the guest network. You can also configure your guest network for privacy and security.
How to establish a guest network for Tplink router?
We are explaining the steps here that you can follow to establish a guest network.
- Open a web browser in the computer system that is connected to your Tplink router’s network.
- Type tplinklogin.net in the address bar and hit enter key.
- Enter the login details and press the submit button.
- Go to advanced then guest network in the admin panel.
- Fill out the given fields by choosing options that you want in your guest network like network band, SSID, set security and set password for your guest network.
- After you have done all the above steps, click on the save button to save the settings you have made.
How can you change the settings of your Tplink guest network?
There are two options in the settings. You can allow your guest to see each other that mean one guest can see the other guest connected to the same network through their device name. You can also select the option allow my guest to access my local network. By this option, guests are able to communicate with the devices connected to the main network.
For this, you have to access tp link admin page and to open the admin page, enter the domain name tplinklogin.net in the browser window and enter the login details. Select advanced option then Guest Network. Go to settings and select the option for your guest network.
How to hard reset the Tplink router?
There are three methods by which you can perform the hard reset on your router. Hard reset is needed when you have forgotten the password for your router. Resetting will set the login details to default factory settings. After the hard reset, you can log into the router admin page by using the default credentials. The reset also works when network or signal is dropping off uncertainly.
- By using the browser interface of the router.
Open the web interface of the Tplink router and then enter the login details. After opening of configuration panel, go to system tools and then factory defaults. Press the reset button to perform the factory reset.
- By using the reset button existed on the router.
Locate the reset hole on your router and press it for 10 seconds or till status light starts blinking with a paper clip or pin. Release the hole and wait for the system reboot. This one is the easiest method of all. Make sure you use the enough small pin that is able to get into the reset hole.
- By using the 30-30 reset method
Use this method when the two methods mentioned above are failed to execute.
- Push the reset hole for 30 seconds with a paper clip and make sure your router is powered on.
- Hold the reset button and plug out the wire of the router and hold the reset button for another 30 seconds.
- Hold the reset hole and power on the router again. Hold for another 30 seconds.